Florida Dry Ones Specialists
Has your basement ended up wet and flooded because of a hurricane? Otherwise you have encountered persistent wet basement because your home is located in a low-lying region. No matter what causes your wet basement, Dry Ones is here to help you! We are assisting home owners all around Florida for few years. In case you are having trouble and inconvenience because of a flooded downstairs, make contact with us right now for a cost free consultation and estimate. We are very pleased to assist you!
Dry Ones Specialists provide full service basement waterproofing solution. Take a look at some of the benefits you will get once you choose to be with us:
- No cost consultation and quotations
- Skilled, insured, and qualified contractors.
- A complete and long lasting basement waterproofing remedy.
- Leading edge approaches and on time completing of jobs often the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- A lifetime and transferrable service contract.
- Competitive and affordable pricing.
How Dry Ones Work on Your Basement?
Waterproofing a basement is done by completing a multi-step procedure, and the actions we take rely on the main cause of the water in your downstairs level. For instance, if your home has been struck by the recent hurricane, then you have plenty of water to take off. However, if your foundation has cracks that leads to seepage through the walls and floor of your basement, you may not have too much water downstairs, yet there might be additional foundational problems to deal with.
If the reason for the water is foundational, there is a 3-step process that the residents in Florida should know. Here’s how the Dry Ones Specialists take control of the problem:
- Get rid of all moisture out of your lower basement - this is achieved by using our technologically advanced methods.
- Basement Foundation Repair - Dry Ones specialists seal up all cracks in the foundation of wall or floor to guarantee that downstairs will be totally dry.
- Mold Mitigation and Removal - this step is only required when there is ongoing development of mildew and fungus that may contaminate the air around the house. We will check for this and if needed, pull in our mold removal team.
Cities We Serve
- Key Biscayne, FLMiami, FLMiami Beach, FLNorth Miami Beach, FLOpa Locka, FLAventura , FLBoca Raton, FLDania, FLDeerfield Beach, FLFort Lauderdale, FLHallandale, FLHialeah, FLHollywood, FLHomestead, FLPembroke Pines, FLPompano Beach, FLBryant, FLBoynton Beach, FLCanal Point, FLDelray Beach, FLJupiter, FLLake Worth, FLLoxahatchee, FLNorth Palm Beach, FLPahokee, FLPalm Beach, FLPalm Beach Gardens, FLWest Palm Beach, FLBelle Glade, FLHobe Sound, FLIndiantown, FLJensen Beach, FLPalm City, FL
If it’s about water detection, we can pride ourselves for being one of the leading leak detection professionals in the industry. With the innovative equipments and tools, finding hidden water… »Read More
In need of full water damage restoration in Miami? Call us today!
It is extremely frustrating to have your home and other important belongings destroyed by water. Water damage can… »Read More
One of the disaster that we all surely hate is flooding. While most common floods follows after heavy rain or rapid and widespread melting of deep snow, there are also… »Read More
If you are in need of a mold extermination service, we are the company to call.
Mold growth starts when your home recently suffered from a flood, a bad drainage,… »Read More